Xccelerate “Entrepreneurs Moving Forward”
Xccelerate “Entrepreneurs Moving Forward”: The Entrepreneurial Experience
Join us for our entrepreneurial experience via business workshops, creative discussions, power networking, and cultural connections!
Xccelerate is an event for entrepreneurs, business owners, want-to-become business owners, innovators, creators, and those who are curious about how to open and run a business! At Xccelerate, you’ll learn how to create a business you love, develop a strong online presence for success, reduce your debt, finance your business, and so much more!
SAVE THE DATE
Tickets go on sale in June 2019
To be put on our VIP waitlist, please email
LEARN | EXPAND | DISCOVER | POWER NETWORK | CELEBRATE!
Xccelerate is part of DCBX!
DCBX is a Cultural Collaboration of Dance, Latin Music, Film, Entrepreneurship, Business, and Food coming together to Do, Connect, Be & eXperience! This undertaking is a cultural, informative, community affair that will position businesses in front of international and local attendees from 50 States & 33 Countries.
During our flagship DCBX NYE Conference, thousands of people from all 50 States & 33 plus countries attend the festival featuring world-class latin dancing, concerts, fashion, film, fitness and educational programs. Another 50,000 people view the broadcast and hundreds of thousands join in the social media conversation.
The event has more than 125 workshops for participants to stretch skills and interests. Our concept of “BE” during the day: let’s attendees find an educational learning track like. “Be dance, Be film, Be fashion, Be fitness, Be entrepreneurship, Be You!”. By night, cultures collide in a fun, social atmosphere as dance, music, and connection bring people together as one.
Recently voted by its peers as the 3x Latin Dance & Diversity Event of the Year!
PAST EVENTS: AUGUST 2018 PROGRAM
Sunday, August 26, 2018 | 10:00AM-8:00PM
Renaissance Hotel | 999 9th Street, NW – Washington, DC
- 9:00-10:00AM Registration & Check-In
- 10:00AM-10:15AM Getting Started In Business
- 10:15AM-11:15AM How To Navigate Within The Simulation We Call Reality
- 11:15AM-12:00PM Write Your Book and Get It Published
- 12:00PM-1:00PM Marketing Strategy: Creating a Strong Online Presence For Success
- 1:00PM-2:30PM Lunch Break
- 2:30PM-3:30PM Your Financial Score: What It Is and How It Affects Your Business
- 3:30-4:30PM Blogging, Vlogging, & Podcasting: The How-To’s & What If’s
- 4:30-5:30PM Financing Your Business and Getting Out of Debt
- 5:30-6:15PM Business Building With Your Strengths
- 6:15-7:00PM Following Through: Those Who Succeed vs. Those Who Fail
- 7:00-8:00PM Rooftop Power Networking